- Single phase smart charger suitable for electrical cars, motorcycles, bicycles or plug-in hybrid vehicles.
- Attractive design, easy operation and trouble free installation mainly in garages in the tertiary sector: hotels, hospitals, shopping centers, public car parks, companies with fleets of vehicles, etc.
- Includes a charge modulator monitors the instalation/home’s energy consumption and adjusts power demand to optimise the highest charge within the shortest possible period without exceeding the supply capacity. On the two-outlet VIARIS COMBI + versions, the charge modulator distributes the available power between both outlets.
- Maximum current limitation available via a selector switch or App.
- Residual direct current detector to protect people.
- Tethered lead or socket outlet models are available. Charge Mode 3 (high communication level).
- Connecting cord available with Type 1 or Type 2 connector to EN 62196.
- Activation Tactile sensor / RFID.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet communication.
- Time schedule programming.
- Power output control, energy consumption monitoring and charging time scheduling functions—to benefit from time-of-day electricity tariffs—conveniently available via APP VIARIS with a smartphone.
- Remote firmware updates.
- Mobile phone notifications.
- LED lamps provide VIARIS COMBI + state and vehicle charge progress indication.
- PC enclosure with IK10 high strenght and high heat distortion temperature.
- IP54 degree of protection.
- USB port (inside).
- RS-485 comunicatio MODBUS protocol.
- These charging stations use the standard MQTT, HTTP and OCPP 1.6 communication protocols with cloud storage, enabling remote control and display of the charging system and facilitating, in turn, integration into other management platforms.
May be upgraded with the following accessories:
Protections against temporary and transient overvoltages, magnetothermic and differential circuit breakers (to ITC-BT-52).
Additional tethered outlet with Type 1 or Type 2 connector, or additional Type 2 or Schuko socket outlet.
MID certified energy meter, approved for expenditure management.
System integration SPL-ORBIS.
RFID card (5 units).
VIARIS Managment platform.
Area of application:
- Electric vehicle charging both in residential installation (single family home or community garages) and in tertiary installation (office garages, shopping centres, hospitals, corporate car parks, etc.)
Basic models (other references to consult in Rate):
Documentation and downloads