- Three phase smart charger suitable for cars, motorcycles and electrical bicycles or plug-in hybrid vehicles.
- Attractive design, easy operation and trouble free installation both in residential garages and in the tertiary sector.
- A charge modulator monitors the home’s energy consumption and adjusts power demand to optimise the highest charge within the shortest possible period without exceeding the supply capacity.
- Maximum current limitation available via a selector switch.
- Models with 5 meters tethered lead (connecting cord). Charge Mode 3 (high communication level) with Type 2 connector according to EN 62196.
- Residual direct current detector to protect people.
- Wi-Fi communications.
- We can view the status, download charging station and home consumption history logs and act on the charging station conveniently via APP VIARIS with a smartphone.
- Remote firmware updates.
- Mobile phone notifications.
- Standard MQTT network protocol.
- OCPP 1.6 communication protocol.
- Control of hourly programming for the use of electricity rates.
- LED lamps provide VIARIS UNI state and vehicle charge progress indication.
- Tactile sensor or RFID
- PC enclosure with IK10 high strenght and high heat distortion temperature.
- IP54 degree of protection.
The selected basic model may be upgraded with the following accessories:
- Additional Schuko socket outlet.
- MID certified energy meter, approved for expenditure management.
- ETHERNET communications and 3G.
- RFID card (5 units).
Area of application:
- Electric vehicle charging both in residential installation (single family home or community garages) and in tertiary installation (office garages, shopping centres, hospitals, corporate car parks, etc. )
Basic models (other references to consult in Rate):
Documentation and downloads